Reyes Holdings Fleet Shop Manager in Taunton, Massachusetts
Fleet Shop Manager
Job ID #:16425
Position Type:Full Time
Education Required:HS Diploma/GED
Experience Required:5 - 7 Years
Position Summary: Oversee the management of all fleet maintenance activities at the local facility with objectives of high levels of service, expense productivity and safety performance. This position has responsibility for management of all In-House Maintenance.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Must have a high school diploma or GED.
• At least 4 of experience in operations or maintenance
• At least 4 years of Supervisor experience.
• Valid Driver’s License to operate applicable company vehicles
• Acceptable motor vehicle record in compliance with Department of Transportation regulations.
• Must be able to travel occasionally.
• Well-developed business and financial skills and a record of improving businesses through enhanced operating efficiency.
• Proven record in cost-control management and advanced operating philosophies and practices is necessary (i.e. six sigma and lean).
• Superior customer relationship management experience.
• Strong and decisive leader with command of the day to day operations.
• Must possess established vendor relationships with 3rd party maintenance providers.
• Strong people and project management skills with outstanding interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical skills and command of details.
• Financial acumen (P&L, forecasting, budgets).
• Must be self-motivated and self-directed while staying on course with overall company objectives.
• Able to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers at all levels.
• Exhibits strong managerial skills, drive and willingness to “roll up the sleeves” to get the job done.
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
• Bachelor’s degree in a business field.
People or Process Management Responsibility: Yes
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Full accountability over maintenance and repair, parts inventory control, budgeting, transactional data quality and management services.
• Analyze all operating metrics, providing guidance on trends and developing prompt actions to correct performance issues or inefficiencies while identifying opportunities to reduce expenses.
• Ensure maintenance work is completed in accordance with all State, Federal and Company standards.
• Manage maintenance costs and spending at budgeted levels.
• Develop annual budgets for local facility.
• Identify systematic opportunities for improvement in Safety, Operations and Maintenance at local facility.
• Comply with Reyes Holdings best practices, standardization of maintenance systems and work.
• Develop repair solutions to reduce reoccurrence or eliminate maintenance failures.
• Comply with all safety programs; enforce safety rules and good housekeeping.
• Assure facility remains compliant with corporate purchasing indicatives and fleet maintenance policies.
• Maintain a close working relationship with all In House technicians, gathering feedback and planning to help improve productivity.
• Promote an atmosphere of team spirit through good examples, open communication, good listening and timely problem solving.
• Provide day to day operational leadership and be accountable for meeting and exceeding the agreed-upon service, financial and operational goals for your facility.
• Responsible for recruiting, hiring and developing the best team.
• Continually introduce best practices and drive operational excellence.
• Any other duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.