Reyes Holdings Vice President of Sales in Suffolk, Virginia
Vice President of Sales
Job ID #:15575
Position Type:Full Time
Education Required:Bachelors Degree
Experience Required:5 - 7 Years
A Vice President of Sales will supervise, direct and manage a sales staff for the division.
Required Skills and Experience:
• College degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years related experience, including supervision of others
• Must maintain the highest standard of conduct and appearance at all times in representing the company
• Communicate effectively and possess excellent interpersonal, customer service and time management skills
• Excellent presentation skills.
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Food service distribution experience.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Define and manage all aspects of sales territory
• Develop new major accounts
• Set goals for new business weekly, monthly, and annually
• Prepare monthly progress reports
• Maintain and increase current business
• Communicate and manage account for specified key accounts
• Maintain customer data and ensure all information is accurate
• Work with supplier representatives and inside specialists
• Act upon customerissues and concerns
• Complete 6 and 12 month reviews of sales territory and annual forecast
• Assist in account collection and minimizing bad debt
• Train and inform customer of company systems and policies
• Create solid, long term business relationships and create new ideas
• Organize and execute sales meetings
• Manage payroll and payroll plans
• Work with Human Resources regarding hiring, staff training, employee recognition, discipline and Health and Safety
• Participate and support all major company events
• Attend and participate in management and supervisor meetings and any other meetings as required
• Assist and accommodate leadership team members with objectives
• Work with division leadership team to prepare fiscal budgets; specifically for budgeting sales, gross profit, deliveries, cases per stop and sales expenditures
• Set goals, direction and objectives of sales team
• Other projects or duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.