Reyes Holdings Administrative Operations Support in New Orleans, Louisiana
Administrative Operations Support
Job ID #:15546
Position Type:Full Time
Location:New Orleans, LA
Shift:Shift 3 (Night)
Education Required:HS Diploma/GED
Experience Required:1 - 3 Years
Position Summary: The Administrative Operations Support person is responsible for providing general administrative support to a specific department or multiple departments.
Required Skills and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED.
• 1-3 years of related experience providing administrative support.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Ability to multi-task, be highly organized and able to manage priorities, along with excellent follow-up skills.
• Effective verbal and written skills.
• Must be highly organized, and meet deadlines.
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Foodservice/distribution experience.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
Note: Due to the varied nature of this position, responsibilities may include some, or all of these as well as many other administrative tasks.
• Provide administrative support for a specific department such as warehouse, transportation, customer service or human resources. At times may support multiple departments.
• May coordinate travel arrangements.
• May include billing, receiving appointments, quality control, inventory reports and/or transportation compliance, paperwork and reports.
• May schedule meetings,conferences or appointments.
• May review, summarize and/or generate letters, memos, reports, spreadsheets, and e-mails.
• May do filing, printing, sorting and answer phones.
• Other projects or duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.