Reyes Holdings Facility Maintenance Technician - RBD in Doral, Florida
Facility Maintenance Technician - RBD
Job ID #:16339
Position Type:Full Time
Shift:Shift 1 (Day)
Education Required:HS Diploma/GED
Experience Required:1 - 3 Years
A Facility Maintenance Technician is responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the warehouse and building, mechanical equipment, coordination of third party vendors as applicable, and any fixtures (permanent and temporary) usually associated with a multi-temperature warehouse and general office areas and other duties as assigned.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• General building maintenance
• General equipment maintenance
• Coordination with vendors.
• Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
• High school diploma or GED.
• 1+ years general facility maintenance.
• Working knowledge of HVAC operations.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
• General knowledge of OSHA requirements in a warehouse environment
• Ability to be forklift certified.
• Must be willing to work any shift, and/or be on-call for emergency repairs
• General knowledge of electrical, carpentry, and plumbing
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Beverage distribution experience.
• Technical School.
Physical Demands and Work Environment :
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.