Reyes Holdings Forklift Operator in Cincinnati, Ohio
Job ID #:16423
Position Type:Full Time
Education Required:Not Indicated
Experience Required:1 - 3 Years
Position Summary: A Forklift Operator is responsible for efficiently and accurately unloading product, sorting, segregating and putting away the product into the proper locations throughout the warehouse; and other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of 1 year related work experience.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently and up to 80 pounds occasionally;
• Must be 18 years of age.
• Ability to work in varying temperatures from -20F to 100F.
• Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• High school diploma or GED.
Reach Truck experience and/or Narrow Aisle Forklift experience – may be a much preferred skill in some Reinhart locations.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Will operate various kinds of powered industrial equipment which may include stand-up or sit-down fork trucks, rider pallet trucks, slip sheeter, and other equipment found in distribution warehousing.
Other projects or duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.